Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey MAX 300 300W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp Gray and Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This portable combo offers max power and features in a portable platform.
The Peavey MAX 300 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker—a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
With MAX, you will hear yourself loud and clear with no need to tilt your amp back. Thanks to the MAX's angled baffle design, the sound is directed right where you want it.
The MAX also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" auxiliary input. The amp also includes an XLR direct output with ground lift.
Call or click to order your own MAX 300 today.
MAX 300 300W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Up to 300 watts of power
- 2 Premium 10" speakers
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C low-end enhancement
- Precision balanced direct interface with ground lift
- 1/8" AUX input
- 1/8" headphones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.