- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Nano Vypyr 7W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H80448
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Nano Vypyr guitar combo amp packs 11 amp models and 36 effects combinations into one tiny package. The Nano Vypyr brings the tones and tec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
7 watts through an 8 speaker with loads of effects make this the ultimate grab-and-go modeling guitar amp.
The Peavey Nano Vypyr guitar combo amp packs 11 amp models and 36 effects combinations into one tiny package. The Nano Vypyr brings the tones and technology on the award-winning Vypyr Series to a portable modeling guitar amp that can be powered by an AC adapter or batteries.
The Nano Vypyr features 11 exclusive analog amp models. It also features global bass, mid, treble and gain controls to adjust the tones of each model. The preamp section is based on Peavey's patented analog TransTube technology, while the power section is lightweight class D.
The Peavey Nano Vypyr also has a built-in DSP section that includes chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octave, tremolo, rotary speaker, reverb and delay with tap tempo, with 36 possible combinations. An effects control knob adjusts multiple parameters for each effect at once, while the optional expression pedal gives users real-time parameters control over the effects. Additional features include a microphone input with level, chromatic tuner, auxiliary input and headphone output.
- 8" speaker in a 10" tilt-back enclosure
- 11 amp models: two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model
- 36 effects combinations: chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo or rotary speaker, plus delay and/or reverb on any effect
- Tap tempo for delay
- Parameter control on all effects
- TransTube analog preamp
- Class D power amp
- Master volume
- Gain control
- Three-band EQ
- Battery (four D-cell) or AC powered
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- 1/8" auxiliary input
- 1/8" recording/headphone out
- 1/4" microphone input with level control
Go anywhere, amplified. Order today.
- Output power: 7W
- Speaker: 1 x 8"
- Optional Expression pedal input for real time parameter control over effects sold separately