- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey VYPYR VIP 1 20W 1x8 Guitar Modeling Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92675 000001000 H92675000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey VYPYR VIP 1 guitar modeling combo amp provides amplification for a variety of instruments using Variable Instrument Performance technology...Click To Read More About This Product
A 20W combo with bass, acoustic and electric guitar models.
The Peavey VYPYR VIP 1 guitar modeling combo amp provides amplification for a variety of instruments using Variable Instrument Performance technology. Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors and patented TransTube analog circuitry to create some of the best sounding modeling amps available.
All VYPYR effects, amp models and parameter controls can be accessed without plugging into a computer, unlike many other modeling amps. The USB bi-directional data and audio port provides an easy way to record, connect to VYPYR software, store presets, get lessons and practice to backing tracks. All the features from the original VYPYR series is here, plus more power, effects, amp models, instrument models and other added goodies!
- Acoustic guitar simulation
- Bass guitar simulation
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- Patented TransTube technology
- 16 presets
- 25 amp accessible effects
- 36 onboard amp models
- Six bass amp models
- Six acoustic amp models
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- On-board looper
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- Tap Temp
- Bi-directional USB - Data - MIDI - Audio record out
- Aux/MP3/CD input
- Studio quality headphone out
- Up to four effects simultaneously
Call or click to pick up this combo that morphs from a bass amp, to an electric amp, to an acoustic amp.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.