- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Wiggy 100W Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Product 481481
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Wiggy comes with incredible EQ and tone controls not found on any other amp, thanks to the driving force behind this rockin' combination of TransTube...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Infused with Zappa zaniness and guitar genius!
Wiggy comes with incredible EQ and tone controls not found on any other amp, thanks to the driving force behind this rockin' combination of TransTube technology and engineering wizardry: Dweezil Zappa. Its looks will turn your head and its sound will drop your jaw. Just punch the gas on this roadster-inspired rig to get the coolest tones you've ever heard.
Step behind the wheel of this smooth-riding baby for a lazy Sunday afternoon drive, a Saturday night cruise on the strip, or a nail-biting 12-second rip down the quarter mile. Switching on the amp activates the hazard flashers (power indicator) while you plug in to HIGH OCTANE (high gain) or LOW OCTANE (low gain) jacks located just below the MORE (drive/boost) knob. Twist the RPM (gain) and MPH (master volume) controls to get things going, then sculpt your basic tone with the BATT, OIL, and TEMP (low, mid, and high) EQ knobs. There's also a BOOST control for post EQ fuzz. When you're ready to push things into the red zone, go for the WIGGY tone sliders (5-band More/Less tone control), the PRESENCE, T. DYNAMICS, and RESONANCE controls. Amplifier section outputs 100W into 4, 8, or 16 ohms (switchable impedance), footswitchable effects loop with level switch, preamp out and power amp in jacks, dual paralleled speaker output jacks, lighted control panel, footswitch included.
- 100W into 4, 8, or 16 ohms, selectable impedance
- HIGH and LOW OCTANE input jacks
- Footswitchable TransTube MORE front end (gain boost level)
- Hazard lights flash when MORE function is engaged
- RPM (gain) and MPH (master volume) controls
- 3-band BATT, OIL, and TEMP (low, mid, and high) EQ BOOST control for post EQ fuzz
- 5-band WIGGY graphic EQ
- PRESENCE and T. DYNAMICS controls
- RESONANCE switch
- Footswitchable effects loop with level switch
- PRE AMP OUT and POWER AMP IN jacks
- Dual paralleled SPEAKER OUTPUT jacks
- Lighted control panel
- Footswitch included
- 27"W x 9"H x 11-1/2"D
- 30-1/2 lbs.