- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pedaltrain Classic 1 w/Tour Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46082 000000000 J46082000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get your sound comfortably on one convenient pedal board that's ready for the riggers of the road.
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 1 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1 in. to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 88 in. of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 1 comes road-ready with Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
- Classic 1 dimensions: 22 x 12.5 x 3.5 in. (55.9 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 2.5 lb. (1.13 kg)
- Tour case dimensions: 23.5 x 14.7 x 8.25 in. (59.7 x 37.3 x 20.9 cm)
- 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- 88 in. (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
Call or click to order today!