- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pedaltrain Classic 1 w/Tour Case
- Write a Review
- #J46082 000000000 J46082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get your sound comfortably on one convenient pedal board that's ready for the riggers of the road.
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 1 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1 in. to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 88 in. of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 1 comes road-ready with Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
- Classic 1 dimensions: 22 x 12.5 x 3.5 in. (55.9 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 2.5 lb. (1.13 kg)
- Tour case dimensions: 23.5 x 14.7 x 8.25 in. (59.7 x 37.3 x 20.9 cm)
- 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- 88 in. (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
Call or click to order today!