- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pedaltrain Classic 1 w/Tour Case
- Write a Review
- #J46082 000000000 J46082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get your sound comfortably on one convenient pedal board that's ready for the riggers of the road.
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 1 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1 in. to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 88 in. of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 1 comes road-ready with Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
Classic 1 dimensions: 22 x 12.5 x 3.5 in. (55.9 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
2.5 lb. (1.13 kg)
Tour case dimensions: 23.5 x 14.7 x 8.25 in. (59.7 x 37.3 x 20.9 cm)
15 lb. (6.8 kg)
88 in. (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.