- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70555 000003000 H70555000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pedaltrain Pedal-Booster is a smart way to raise pedals on your pedal board for easier access and total control. For example: on the front row y...Click To Read More About This Product
Elevates your pedals to suit your custom setup.
The Pedaltrain Pedal-Booster is a smart way to raise pedals on your pedal board for easier access and total control.
For example: on the front row you have an unusually tall pedal, and a short one right above it. Reaching that footswitch can be a precarious toe tap balancing act.
Enter the Pedatrain Pedal-Booster. These handy little wedges will get the business end of your short pedal up a full one inch allowing easy access.
Available in three widths to accommodate virtually any custom configuration, they can be fastened with the included velcro, or for a more permanent application use the provided screws. Constructed of folded steel with durable powder coat finish.
- Provides easier access to footswitches
- Simple to install
- Gig-proof construction
- Available in 3 sizes
Put your pedals within easy reach. Order today.
- Single pedal-booster
- 3.5x5.5x1 inches
- Double pedal-booster
- 7x5.5x1 inches
- Triple pedal-booster
- 10x5.5x1 inches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.