- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass BigHead Mobile Headphone Bass Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10508 000000000 L10508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phil Jones Bass BigHead is not big at all. In fact it is barely larger than a smartphone. The “Big” is about the sound. It functions first as an ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get big sound in a micro package.
The Phil Jones Bass BigHead is not big at all. In fact it is barely larger than a smartphone. The “Big” is about the sound. It functions first as an awesome bass headphone amplifier with 2-band EQ (+/- 18db @ 60 Hz and +/- 18dB @ 5KHz) set for optimization of all kinds of bass instruments.
Unlike consumer electronic MP3 players and smartphones that have very small power output of around 20 milli-watt to drive headphones, the BigHead has more than 10 times the power. This contributes to a far more exhilarating listening experience with increased resolution and dynamics. Even if you are just listening to music, the BigHead will be a great improvement to your regular headphones, adding more listening pleasure.
A more important function of the BigHead is being a recording tool both in digital and analog. As an Analog Digital Converter, it has the finest BURR BROWN digital components. The USB out is 48KHz 16Bit digital conversion. In other words, recording your bass onto Pro Tools will give you exactly what you wish for and absolutely nothing else.
Maybe you need an analog pre amp. The Big Head can do that too. It will provide up to 12dB of gain and better than 96dB signal to noise ratio. Just use the headphone out jack to feed an amp or mixer. It has an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is fed by its USB jack, so any computer or appropriate cell phone charger can charge it in less than 3 hours, but it can play for up to 8 hours.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Output: 200mW (100mW + 100mW)
- Control: Master volume, input gain, treble/bass for instrument input signal, digital signal interface
- Power: Internal lithium-ion
- Rechargeable battery or USB Power
- Dimension: 2.5″ x 5.5″ x 1″
- Net Weight: 0.5 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.