- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Compact 8 800W 8x5 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J57288 000001000 J57288000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Today’s bass players demand more portable rigs without compromising performance. Phil Jones Bass embarked on the mission of a new compact bass enclos...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge power handling and quality tone from a portable bass cab.
Today’s bass players demand more portable rigs without compromising performance. Phil Jones Bass embarked on the mission of a new compact bass enclosure that answers to their needs.
The Compact 8 from Phil Jones Bass has a small footprint, but it provides high audio performance. the cabinet is constructed from Baltic Birch plywood. Rigid internal bracing keeps cabinet coloration to its lowest. The eight 5 inch “Piranha” drivers are based on the company's Suitcase and 4B cabinet. They feature ferrite magnet structures for un-compromised dynamics, extended bass response and punch/attack.
If your style is slap bass, this cabinet will show how good your slap tone is. What’s more, it reproduces effortlessly the true tone of any bass or player. You sound becomes more prominent and inspiring to you, your band, and your audience. Physically, the Compact 4 and Compact 8 have unmatched flexibility and portability of being used alone or stacked multiples.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 800W
- Speaker: 8x5 Piranha
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 15 kHz
- Connection: Speakon
- Dimensions: 14 x 12.5 x 24 in.
- Net Weight: 57 lb.
- Soft protective cover included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.