- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Cub Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J57290 000002000 J57290000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sometimes all you need is an amp that can deliver true bass tones but without the hassle of getting out a big rig amplifier. The Cub Bass Combo is 10...Click To Read More About This Product
True tone, even for practice.
Sometimes all you need is an amp that can deliver true bass tones but without the hassle of getting out a big rig amplifier. The Cub Bass Combo is 100 watts of pure tone in a "shoebox" size package and so light, it can be lifted even with a finger. It can sit on the floor or on top of a desk. Two independent channels can accept two instruments or one microphone. It also has a stereo input for Drum machine or iPod/MP3 player. Practicing can be done with the two internal speakers or headphones. With these features and great sound, there is no longer an excuse to not practice.
- Two independent channels can accept two instruments or one microphone
- Switchable High/Low input
- Two 3-band EQ
- Optical Limiter
- Headphone Output
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.