- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pignose 7-100TW 5W 1x5 Tweed Portable Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14184 000000000 J14184000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pignose 7-100 guitar amplifier is the answer to the worldwide demand for a high-quality, economical and completely portable amplifier. This versi...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate portable combo in a limited edition retro finish.
The Pignose 7-100 guitar amplifier is the answer to the worldwide demand for a high-quality, economical and completely portable amplifier. This version is the same as the company's classic design, except it is covered in a limited edition tweed finish for that hip yesteryear look!
It's powered by six AA batteries (not included) or by an optional AC adapter, which can be stored inside the amplifier case. The Pignose 7-100 gives the electric guitar the same mobility as the acoustic, and it weighs only five pounds!
You can attach a standard guitar strap and sling the Pignose over your shoulder.
It's a Practice Amp
With a Pignose, you can practice anywhere at any time. It features a full array of tones from clean to crunchy.
It's a First Amp
The Pignose 7-100 combines economy with quality and will never outlive its usefulness when you buy up to bigger amps. It will always be handy for traveling and for working on quick ideas on the road. And it has a preamp out jack!
It's a Studio and Performing Amp
The Pignose 7-100 sound is so good that many players use it as a preamp in stage and studio performances. This is done by sending the preamp out signal to a bigger amp or PA (for stage performances) or to the recording console (for recording). The 7-100 has been used on many hit recordings.
It's the Ultimate Portable Amp
This is the one that started it all more than 30 years ago. The powerful little Pignose, with that distinctively funky Pignose sound, has been on call in countless recording studios, rehearsal halls, dressing rooms, dorm rooms and backyards around the world since the rockin' seventies.
Get tones from clean to pig-filthy with the turn of the coolest volume knob in the world.
- Power: 5W (solid state)
- One channel
- Speaker: 1x5 in.
- Volume control
- Preamp output
- Uses six AA batteries for portable use
- Optional AC adapter for home use
- Dimensions: 6.25 in. x 5 in. x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.