- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pigtronix Mothership 2 Analog Synthesizer Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36640 000000000 K36640000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pigtronix Mothership 2 goes lightyears beyond the original Mothership.Mothership 2 is a velocity sensitive, pitch-tracking, 3-voice analog synthe...Click To Read More About This Product
Climb aboard the second iteration of the beloved Mothership.
The Pigtronix Mothership 2 goes lightyears beyond the original Mothership.
Mothership 2 is a velocity sensitive, pitch-tracking, 3-voice analog synthesizer with oscillator hard sync and pitch modulation via portamento and CV / Expression control. Housed in a compact aluminum chassis, this state-of-the-art pedal goes lightyears beyond the original Mothership, delivering a user-friendly guitar synth with real-time pitch and amplitude tracking, switchable preset tunings and a devastating Sync effect that delivers new modulation effects for guitar, bass and anyone brave enough to plug in to the analog future of Pigtronix.
The dashboard of the Mothership 2 contains five custom-made, dual-concentric potentiometers and a pair of toggle switches. The top row of controls provides individual level knobs for VCO (triangle wave) and Square wave voices as well as the original Clean guitar sound and a gut-busting Sub-octave Sine wave voice that can be removed from the main mix bus and sent to its own dedicated bass amplifier when the SUB output jack is used.
The middle row of controls provides Master Volume, Glide, Fine Tune and an adjustable Dynamics function that allows the player to adjust the "feel" of the synth's amplitude tracking.
The bottom row of controls contains the 3-way tuning switch with Unison, Octave Up, and Interval (MAJ 3rd, 4th, 5th) presets as well as a new Sync function that slaves the VCO's triangle and square wave oscillators to the input signal, creating a pitch-locked, unison sound with complex harmonics and overtones that can be modulated.
The Sync effect found in the Mothership 2 can be dialed in to create a staggering array of unique sounds using the Sweep and Timbre controls as well the on-board Glide function to achieve modulation and pitch effects that sweep from one note to another with adjustable timing. An optional expression pedal / CV input can also be used to modulate the VCO in parallel with the on-board knobs and Glide function, creating "Sync Sweep" effects from another planet.
- Triangle, Square, SUB, voices
- World's fastest pitch-tracking circuit
- Variable amplitude tracking sensitivity
- Glide control for Pitch Following Portamento
- Hard Sync function with glide modulation
- TRS Expression / TS CV input (0-5V range)
- SUB output removes sub-octave from main output
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 18VDC operation (300mA power supply included)
- True Bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.