- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Archon 50W Guitar Tube Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13804 000000000 J13804000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Archon 50 50W guitar head continues Archon's promise of delivering full, lush gain while offering a clean channel that players of all genres will...Click To Read More About This Product
A 50W head that's made to rock.
The Archon 50 50W guitar head continues Archon's promise of delivering full, lush gain while offering a clean channel that players of all genres will appreciate. With 50 watts, switchable to 25 via the amp's back panel, the Archon 50 breaks up at a lower volume, resulting in a more classically driven tone than its predecessor.
The added option of 6L6 or EL34 power tubes allows player sto further personalize the tone and feel of the Archon 50. 6L6 tubes offer plenty of versatility and warmer, more balanced tone across the full range of frequencies. They will also push with less saturation for a bit of a sweeter, smoother tone. EL34 tubes offer focused, tight, punchy gain. They run a little hotter, distort earlier and deliver a wider range of overdriven, crunch tones that are great for rock distortion.
Made in USA
Power: 50W (tube)
Tubes: six 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 or 6L6 (power amp)
Two footswitchable channels
Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass, master (independent); presence, depth (universal)
Impedance: 4, 8, 16Î (switchable)
Dimensions: 21.5" x 10.5" x 10"
Weight: 33.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.