- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Mark Tremonti 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K90837 000001000 K90837000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mark Tremonti is one of rock’s leading guitarists. As the guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, he has met extraordinary success and continues to grow...Click To Read More About This Product
Mark Tremonti is one of rock’s leading guitarists. As the guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, he has met extraordinary success and continues to grow as both a guitar player and songwriter.
While Creed was on tour in support of their first record, My Own Prison, Mark was contacted by PRS and asked if he would like to try one of their guitars. Since then he has helped design several signature PRS guitars.
Now, Tremonti has added a signature amp head and cab to his collaboration with PRS. His signature cab represented here features a birch plywood construction, open-weave black grill cloth, and a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. With or without his signature amp head, this cab will quickly become your favorite.
- Wood: Birch plywood
- Colors: Stealth with open weave black grill cloth & black piping
- Speaker: Celestion Vintage 30
- Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Weight: 40 Lbs
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 24 X 10.5 X 18 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.