Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PRS Sonzera 50 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
PRS Sonzera 50 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier Black$999.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Gig-ready power and thick, clear tube tone.
The clean channel delivers full, 3D tones reminiscent of American 1960s and '70s amplifiers. The lead channel is related to the clean channel circuit-wise, so the it can be set up to act as a boosted clean channel or manipulated to make the channels sound like two completely different amps (the lead channel can be set from slight to very heavy distortion by simply using the volume and master controls). The bright switch on the lead channel has been carefully tailored to deliver familiar high-end snap and is particularly effective on the low strings, neck pickup settings, and with single-coils, while the low-end response of the lead channel is full, tight, and clear.
Both channels on the Sonzera are designed to maximize note clarity and definition, with bright switches per channel, a global presence control, and the tone stack allowing players to dial in bell-like chime or warmer, thicker tones. The Sonzera 50 features independent reverb controls per channel and can be turned on and off via the footswitch. The reverb circuit is designed to enhance notes without clouding them. The addition of a built-in effects loop allows players to use all their time-based effects with ease without negatively impacting the overall tone of the amp.
In addition to its versatile tone, the Sonzera 50 is also designed for reliability and serviceability. The power tube sockets are mounted directly to the steel chassis, and no push-on connections are used—all wires are soldered.
The Sonzera 50 comes as both a head and a 1x12 combo. With robust construction, a wide range of tones, and steadfast controllability, the Sonzera 50 is a solid gig- and studio-worthy amplifier.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7AC5, one JJ ECC835 (preamp); two EL34BHT (power amp)
- Channels: Two
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion V-Type
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ (gain channel), volume, master, drive, bright switch, reverb, presence
- Outputs: Two 4 and 8 Ohm parallel jacks, one 16 Ohm jack (5 total jacks)
- Series FX loop
- Bias: Fixed (adjustable)
- Colors: Stealth with Black and Cream grill cloth
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 24 in. x 10.5 in. x 19 in.
- Weight: 56.6 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.