- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs 101 Reverb 50W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56322 000000000 J56322000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring an expanded control set with bass, mid and treble, the Quilter 101 50W guitar head steps out from a supporting role for your pedals and int...Click To Read More About This Product
Stage-ready power from a head that fits on your pedalboard.
Featuring an expanded control set with bass, mid and treble, the Quilter 101 50W guitar head steps out from a supporting role for your pedals and into the limelight as a full-featured guitar head.
With other popular features, such as limiter and FX loop, the 101 Reverb means serious business. Featuring an interesting new take on the usual three-knob EQ section, the bass and treble controls use traditional “tone stack” technology, yielding a familiar bright chime based on 50 years of tradition, while the active mid control provides a more strongly voiced cut/boost function for increased versatility. Increasing the mid control boosts the frequencies that give an aggressive “D-Style” bite to the sound, while decreasing mid brings out that familiar clean-'60s blackface tone.
On the stage
The 101 Reverb carries forward all the tone and power you've come to expect, while forging new sonic territory. Unlike last-generation solid-state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above the published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients and, more importantly, the feel and harmonic content that usually requires glowing bottles.
Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet, as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Reverb is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, Master
- Built-in effects loop
- Headphone output for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4-in. speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Universal power supply—automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra-compact (roughly the size of a double-wide effects pedal)
- Dimensions: 8 3/8 x 3 1/8 x 5 1/2 in. (21.3 x 7.9 x 14 cm)
- Weight: 2 lb. (0.9kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.