- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Bass Block 802 800W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70717 000000000 L70717000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Bass Block 800 set new standards for “bottomless” energy reserves and hard-hitting bass tone. The Quilter Bass Block 802 builds on this ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the incredible power and portability of the Bass Block with even better features and performance.
The original Bass Block 800 set new standards for “bottomless” energy reserves and hard-hitting bass tone. The Quilter Bass Block 802 builds on this foundation with new features and refinements to further enhance your control of this well-proven platform. This 3.7 lb (1.6kg) powerhouse drives any good speaker to its full potential to keep the crowd moving all night long. Mounts in our expanding line of BassDock speakers to make the perfect traveling companion -- twice the power in half the size!
Quilter's exclusive high current power section, combined with dual Speakon/Combo jacks, a lower noise floor, a quieter fan, a full 4-band EQ section, and Quilter’s latest headphone and direct-out interface features makes this the most advanced Bass Block ever! Quilter also added an effects loop, plus a switchable pre-master line-out for stage use, or post-master headphone outlet for silent practice. Solid aluminum heat sink and variable speed fan provide more cooling with less noise.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Output: 450W @ 8 ohms, 800W @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: band-limited to 25Hz-15kHz.
- AC Power Req.: IEC inlet, universal 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W typical, 1,000W peak.
- Input Connections: 1/4" unbalanced, 2 meg, 4V peak. Switchable Mute, Passive, or Active (10dB pad).
- Line Input: XLR 10K balanced, 1V full scale.
- Effects Loop: Series, pre-Master, 1V full scale.
- Effects Send: 1/4" unbalanced, 1K.
- Effects Return: 1/4" unbalanced, 47K (1K if FX Send is not used).
- Switchable Sig Out: Balanced Line Pre-Master, or Mono Headphone Post-Master.
- Line Out: 1.6V full scale, quasi-balanced 39 ohms each leg.
- Headphone Out: Up to 3.3V full scale depending on Master Volume
- XLR Line Input: Post pre-amp, Pre-Master, 1.3V FS, 4.4K balanced
- Speaker Output: 4-8 ohms, 90V, 25A, peak dual Speakon Combo 1/4" jacks.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.9" x 3" (218 x 201 x 76mm)
- Weight: 3.7 lb (1.6kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.