- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs BassDock BD10 400W 1x10 Bass Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66403 000000000 L66403000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Can a cab hardly bigger than a breadbox deliver professional stage volume? You bet, when it combines a long-throw 10” speaker, pro-audio cabinet cons...Click To Read More About This Product
This compact cab will make your Bass Block head sound massive.
Can a cab hardly bigger than a breadbox deliver professional stage volume? You bet, when it combines a long-throw 10” speaker, pro-audio cabinet construction, high-flow bass port, HF horn, and Quilter’s BassDock mounting system.
The company's highly acclaimed 800W Bass Block amp provides extra headroom to get the most from this compact cab. Makes a great grab-and-go compact combo, or set the rig on top of another 10" or 12" BassDock cab for twice the output.
The 10", 400W custom-built Eminence speaker delivers plenty of punch without neglecting the bottom octave. The rear-firing bass port provides ample reinforcement of the lowest octave without “chuffing” through the aluminum grille. The front mounted speaker and “unibody” solid-core plywood construction provides maximum strength without excess weight. The modular BlockDock system lets you easily remove your Bass Block for fly dates or mount it in the cabinet of your choice.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 400W
- Speaker: 1x10" Eminence BGH25-8
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Rear-firing bass port
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 17" x 15" (31.8 x 43.2 x 38.1 cm)
- Weight: 37 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.