- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Bassliner 2x10C 450W 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56283 000000000 J56283000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Bassliner 2x10C is a ported rectangular cabinet featuring dual earth-shaking 10 in. Eminence Deltalite II 2510 neodymium speakers paired ...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge, full-range tone in a lightweight package.
The Quilter Bassliner 2x10C is a ported rectangular cabinet featuring dual earth-shaking 10 in. Eminence Deltalite II 2510 neodymium speakers paired with a powerful Eminence BGH25-8 horn. All Quilter Bassliner cabinets are constructed from ultra-light plywood to minimize every ounce of weight without sacrificing power or tone.
The Eminence BGH25-8 super tweeter is paired with the Bassliner driver to provide a smooth and efficient full-range response. Paired with Quilter Labs integrated crossover network, it gives a natural and airy response.
Not your average guitar cabinet, Bassliner series cabs are constructed from durable plywood that is mysteriously lighter than anything you can find at your local hardware store. No expense was spared in crafting the ultimate professional solution.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 450W @ 8 Ohms
- Speakers: 2x10 Eminence Deltalite II 2510; Eminence BGH25-8 horn
- CNC milled footcups to precisely locate amplifier in docking bay
- Quick release thumbscrews let you detach your head for fly dates
- Brushed, black anodized aluminum plate securely retains amplifier
- High grade, ultra-light plywood for minimum weight
- Cast aluminum large coil neodymium Eminence drivers
- Powerful Eminence compression driver
- Integrated heavy duty filter network
- Chrome plated, rubber cushioned steel reinforced handle
- T-5052 aircraft grade anodized aluminum alloy grill
- Ballistic nylon cover (included) protects your investment
- Made for Bass Block or “Block Style” heads
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.