- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs MicroBlock 45 45W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56321 000000000 J56321000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Quilter’s in-depth knowledge of tone and overdrive is now available in a compact pedal format with 33/45 watts of speaker power. Perfect for the play...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome Quilter tone and useable power from a pedal-sized head.
Quilter’s in-depth knowledge of tone and overdrive is now available in a compact pedal format with 33/45 watts of speaker power. Perfect for the player who doesn’t need the mighty Quilter Tone Block’s 200-watt output. Go ahead, plug in, turn it up and watch the jaws drop as a big helping of high energy Quilter mojo pours out of this little box! Clean or dirty, this efficient little workhorse keeps on rocking.
Gain, Tri-Q, Master. The same three wide-range controls that made the Tone Block 200 famous are now available in pedal form. Gain goes from clean to soaring overdrive. Tri-Q goes from Blackface chime to roaring lead boost. And Master takes you from full output down to zero with no change in tone or overdrive. It's perfect for practice or playing out.
As a complete miniature guitar amp, the Quilter MicroBlock 45 can fill a bedroom, living room, or even a small club as a backup amp. In addition, the MicroBlock makes a great utility amp for driving headphones, and a great general purpose playback amp using either the guitar or mini-jack input. It can even be used as a natural distortion pedal by using the headphone jack as a line output. It’s the easiest way to see what the “Quilter thing” is all about.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 45W
- Comes with universal voltage 72-watt power supply
- Quarter-inch high impedance input for maximum pickup response
- Quarter inch speaker output drives 16, 8 and 4 ohm loads, and is fully protected
- Aux. input accepts stereo inputs, summing to mono
- Mini output drives headphones or line outputs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.