Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Quilter Labs OverDrive 202 Guitar Head Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Serious tone with a portable, streamlined design.
The INPUT has a high impedance for maximum pickup response. The OverDrive Channel GAIN adjusts a wide range of signals from clean to overdrive. Turning up the LIMITER progressively cushions overdrive distortion while maintaining low-level sustain and is effective on both channels. The OUTPUT sets a level that is also controlled by the MASTER VOLUME. On the Clean Channel, a traditional 3-BAND EQ provides full control of the instrument’s tonal balance and affects both the Clean and OverDrive channel. A VOICE switch selects 3 distinct personalities that can be further adjusted with the wide-range EQ controls. VOICE 1 is a flat response with added treble sparkle. VOICE 2 provides a unique bell-like tone, and VOICE 3 channels the classic “blackface” mid-scoop. Each of these voices lends a distinct sound to their respective Overdrive voices.
The VERB is post FX LOOP and expands your sound stage with a nicely voiced wash of smooth decay. The MASTER control adjusts the breakup threshold of the clean channel from 0 to 200 watts, offering clean headroom and/or rich layered overdrive at will. The SIG OUT is a dual purpose TRS Balanced Line Out or headphone jack, depending on the PRE/POST switch setting. On the rear you will find the UNIVERSAL AC INLET, twin SPEAKER outputs (4-8 ohms), and a traditional RJ-45 connector, allowing a Quilter footswitch to control overdrive channel switching, limiter, and reverb.
Quilter Labs uses modern high-efficiency power technology to maximize warmth and dynamics without the weight and drawbacks of classic tube technology. Advised by musicians, their constant goal is to make products that they are proud to use. The result is a serious professional tool with performance that meets your needs.
Order your OverDrive 202 guitar head today.
OverDrive 202 Guitar Head Specifications:Electronic Performance
- Input: 1⁄4” Mono, 2 meg impedance, 1.5-5Vpk (depending on EQ)
- FX Loop: 1⁄4” mono, 1V full scale, 1K out, 47K inp (with FX Send lifted)
- Sig Out (Pre): 1⁄4” TRS, balanced line, 40 ohms each leg, 2V full scale
- Headphone (Post): 1⁄4” TRS, 40 ohms each channel, 0-6Vpk (depending on Master)
- Footswitch: RJ-45 (Cat 5,6,7,etc...); Low voltage control
- Speaker Out: 0-200W (depending on Master setting), 8 ohms lower jack, 4 ohms upper jack, 8+8 ohms both jacks
- AC Power: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 300W maximum
- Height: 2.5” + 0.4” rubber feet
- Width: 8.6”
- Depth: 7.3”
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.