- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs Phantom Block Electric Guitar Interface and DI
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73685 000000000 L73685000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ever arrive at a session only to find your amp is dead, or maybe it’s a “silent stage” with no amps allowed? Acoustic players can plug straight in, b...Click To Read More About This Product
Ditch the amp, and rock the house.
Ever arrive at a session only to find your amp is dead, or maybe it’s a “silent stage” with no amps allowed? Acoustic players can plug straight in, but electric guitars need a purpose-built direct interface. Enter the Quilter Phantom Block electric guitar interface and DI.
It provides the correct input impedance, gain, tone and overdrive that the electric guitar needs to sound its best. This simple, low-cost device gives you the key creative controls you need at your fingertips, and should be in every gig back as a backup solution.
The Phantom Block runs on 48V phantom power via the XLR output, external 9V pedal power, or you can install a 9V battery than will run about 100 hours. The high-impedance input gets optimum tone from standard passive pickups, the Gain goes from clean to overdrive, a wide range Tone covers the most popular sounds, and the Master adjusts overall output level. Switchable Cab Sim warms up the sound of the electric guitar, while FR suits other devices such as acoustic guitar and keyboards.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9 Volt DC battery
- 48 Volt phantom power
- Weight: 0.65 lb (0.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.