- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs SA200-PRO-115 Steelaire Pro 15" 200W 1x15 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J56333 000000000 J56333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Steelaire Pro is the ideal solution for the touring/recording professional. Packed with features aimed at maximizing artistic excellence,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-level power and tone in a portable, full-bodied, versatile combo.
The Quilter Steelaire Pro is the ideal solution for the touring/recording professional. Packed with features aimed at maximizing artistic excellence, both on stage and in the studio, it is meant for the discerning professional who needs more flexibility while maintaining the light weight and effortless power that Quilter amplifiers are renowned for. Designed by Pat Quilter and tested by some of the world's best players over tens of thousands of road miles, the Steelaire uses the latest audio technology to take the next big leap in high output steel guitar and electric guitar amplification.
The slimline cabinet is easy to carry and requires minimal space on stage. The front-mounted speaker, combined with Quilter's calibrated cabinet dimensions, provides maximum clarity of mids and highs, while delivering big clean lows. Our panel of experts frequently need to get on and off stage in less than a minute, so we provided internal room for accessory stowage, and cable routing slots that keep everything tucked safely away.
The slimline Steelaire chassis delivers a full 200 watts, with plenty of reserve voltage swing, into the 4 ohm speaker. With selectable input channels, a 4 band EQ, an adjustable limiter, tremolo, and a full-service reverb section, you get a full tool kit to optimize the sound of your instrument. In addition, a unique back panel effects loop with 9 volt DC supply allows you to wire in accessory pedals of your choice, and control them remotely, using one of our 6 position remote controls. (Leg mount remote, or foot controller, available separately.)
Call or click to order today!
- Powerful: 200W (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
- Two channels
- Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
- Speaker: Eminence 1x15
- Controls: 4-band EQ, tremolo, reverb, master, limiter, input mode selector
- Dual speaker outputs: 1/4", 2 to 16 ohms
- Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
- Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
- Direct Out: 600 ohm, isolated balanced 300 mV peak
- Ballistic nylon cover included
- Dimensions: 21 x 23 x 9 in. (53.4 x 58.4 x 22.9 cm)
- Portable: 35 lb. (16kg)
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.