Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Quilter Labs SA200-RACKMOUNT Steelaire Rackmount 200W Guitar Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Huge power and amazing tone that fits in your rack rig.
Quilter starts with twice the normal input impedance to extract the maximum response from your instrument pickups. The engineers finish with a 400 watt internal power amplifier section, which they limit to a maximum output of 200 watts for speaker compatibility. The reserve headroom lets the speaker “breathe” and deliver a bigger sound. The high input and output impedances combine with the speaker’s natural frequency response curve to deliver even more tone than you thought possible, together with amazing amounts of unstressed power to your choice of speakers. Put simply, there is nothing like it.
The Steelaire Rackmount delivers its full 200 watts, with plenty of reserve voltage swing, into loads ranging from 2-8 ohms. With selectable input channels, a 4-band EQ, an adjustable limiter, tremolo, and a full-service reverb section, you get a full tool kit to optimize the sound of your instrument. In addition, a unique rear-panel effects loop with 9 volt DC supply allows you to customize the sound of your amp by wiring in accessory pedals of your choice, with integrated control using one of our 6 position remote switches. (Foot controller or leg mount remote, available separately.)
Call or click to order today!
SA200-RACKMOUNT Steelaire Rackmount 200W Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 200W (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
- Two channels
- Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
- Input mode selector: Selects Ch1, Mute, Ch2, or Ch1+2
- Controls: 4-band EQ, mode select, limiter, tremolo, rate, reverb, master, swell, tone
- 4 Band EQ: Bass(100 Hz), Low Mid(500 Hz), High Mid(2kHz), Treble(5kHz)
- Dual speaker outputs: 1/4 in., 2 to 16 ohms
- Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
- Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
- Direct out: 600 ohm, isolated, balanced, 300 mV peak
- Dimensions: 2RU x 7.7 (19.6cm) deep
- Weight: 7.2 lb. (3.3kg)
- Includes fitted cover
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.