- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs SA200-RACKMOUNT Steelaire Rackmount 200W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56335 000000000 J56335000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Steelaire Rackmount is the solution for player who needs big power in a compact head. Equally at home in a rack or sitting gently atop yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge power and amazing tone that fits in your rack rig.
The Quilter Steelaire Rackmount is the solution for player who needs big power in a compact head. Equally at home in a rack or sitting gently atop your choice of cabinet, the Steelaire Rackmount represents the future of amplification technology. The Steelaire Rackmount utilizes a patented technology that combines a fully regulated switchmode power supply and proprietary class-D power amplification with our own secret sauce to add warmth and resolution normally reserved for hand-wired boutique tube amplifiers costing many thousands of dollars.
Quilter starts with twice the normal input impedance to extract the maximum response from your instrument pickups. The engineers finish with a 400 watt internal power amplifier section, which they limit to a maximum output of 200 watts for speaker compatibility. The reserve headroom lets the speaker “breathe” and deliver a bigger sound. The high input and output impedances combine with the speaker’s natural frequency response curve to deliver even more tone than you thought possible, together with amazing amounts of unstressed power to your choice of speakers. Put simply, there is nothing like it.
The Steelaire Rackmount delivers its full 200 watts, with plenty of reserve voltage swing, into loads ranging from 2-8 ohms. With selectable input channels, a 4-band EQ, an adjustable limiter, tremolo, and a full-service reverb section, you get a full tool kit to optimize the sound of your instrument. In addition, a unique rear-panel effects loop with 9 volt DC supply allows you to customize the sound of your amp by wiring in accessory pedals of your choice, with integrated control using one of our 6 position remote switches. (Foot controller or leg mount remote, available separately.)
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
- Two channels
- Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
- Input mode selector: Selects Ch1, Mute, Ch2, or Ch1+2
- Controls: 4-band EQ, mode select, limiter, tremolo, rate, reverb, master, swell, tone
- 4 Band EQ: Bass(100 Hz), Low Mid(500 Hz), High Mid(2kHz), Treble(5kHz)
- Dual speaker outputs: 1/4 in., 2 to 16 ohms
- Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
- Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
- Direct out: 600 ohm, isolated, balanced, 300 mV peak
- Dimensions: 2RU x 7.7 (19.6cm) deep
- Weight: 7.2 lb. (3.3kg)
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.