- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quilter Labs TT12 Travis Toy 800W 1x12 Steel Guitar Amp Stack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70323 000000000 L70323000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter TT12 is more than just another steel guitar amplifier. It represents the culmination of Travis' lifetime effort to build a legacy of grea...Click To Read More About This Product
Let your steel guitar sing loud and proud with this gig-ready stack.
The Quilter TT12 is more than just another steel guitar amplifier. It represents the culmination of Travis' lifetime effort to build a legacy of great tone, honest value, and effortless performance. When working with Travis we discovered something exceptional in that his love of the steel guitar and perhaps more importantly, music is a constant driver in his life. Knowing Travis, one quickly discovers that he is far more than the "Steel Player's Steel Player."
The TT12, which is designed to be an uncompromising steel guitar amplifier, intended to be the best possible amplification system for today's modern steel guitarist. He is the driving force behind the creation of the custom speaker from Eminence and he has been a driving force here at Quilter in the development of this system as a whole, alongside the inimitable Patrick Quilter who developed the Tone Block 202 and BlockDock package.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Output: 450W @ 8 ohms, 800W @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: band-limited to 25Hz-15kHz.
- AC Power Req.: IEC inlet, universal 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W typical, 1000W peak.
- Input Connections: 1/4-inch unbalanced, 2 meg, 4V peak. Switchable Mute, Passive, or Active (10dB pad).
- Line Input: XLR 10K balanced, 1V full scale.
- Effects Loop: Series, pre-Master, 1V full scale.
- Effects Send: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 1K.
- Effects Return: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 47K (1K if FX Send is not used).
- Switchable Sig Out: Balanced Line Pre-Master, or Mono Headphone Post-Master.
- Line Out: 1.6V full scale, quasi-balanced 39 ohms each leg.
- Headphone Out: Up to 3.3V full scale depending on Master Volume
- XLR Line Input: Post pre-amp, Pre-Master, 1.3V FS, 4.4K balanced
- Speaker Output: 4-8 ohms, 90V, 25A, peak dual Speakon Combo ¼-inch jacks.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.9" x 3" (218 x 201 x 76mm)
- Weight: 3.7 lb. (1.6kg)
- Power handling: 300W
- Speaker: 1x12" Eminence Travis Toy Double T 12
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12”, 305 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Resonance (Fs): 53 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 3.8 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100.2 dB
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.6 ohm
- Magnet Weight: 11 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.36”, 9.1 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3”, 76 mm
- Dimensions: H 16 inches (40.64 cm) x W 18.25 inches (47 cm) x D 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Weight: 27 lb. (12.25 kg)
- Included Accessories:
- Aluminum amplifier retention plate
- Laser-engraved Travis Toy 12 tiltback legs pre-installed
- Ballistic nylon cover
- Right-angle speaker cable
- Travis Toy 12 Product badge
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.