Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Quilter Labs TT12 Travis Toy 800W 1x12 Steel Guitar Amp Stacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Let your steel guitar sing loud and proud with this gig-ready stack.
The TT12, which is designed to be an uncompromising steel guitar amplifier, intended to be the best possible amplification system for today's modern steel guitarist. He is the driving force behind the creation of the custom speaker from Eminence and he has been a driving force here at Quilter in the development of this system as a whole, alongside the inimitable Patrick Quilter who developed the Tone Block 202 and BlockDock package.
Call or click to order today!
TT12 Travis Toy 800W 1x12 Steel Guitar Amp Stack Specifications:Tone Block 202
- Power Output: 450W @ 8 ohms, 800W @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: band-limited to 25Hz-15kHz.
- AC Power Req.: IEC inlet, universal 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W typical, 1000W peak.
- Input Connections: 1/4-inch unbalanced, 2 meg, 4V peak. Switchable Mute, Passive, or Active (10dB pad).
- Line Input: XLR 10K balanced, 1V full scale.
- Effects Loop: Series, pre-Master, 1V full scale.
- Effects Send: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 1K.
- Effects Return: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 47K (1K if FX Send is not used).
- Switchable Sig Out: Balanced Line Pre-Master, or Mono Headphone Post-Master.
- Line Out: 1.6V full scale, quasi-balanced 39 ohms each leg.
- Headphone Out: Up to 3.3V full scale depending on Master Volume
- XLR Line Input: Post pre-amp, Pre-Master, 1.3V FS, 4.4K balanced
- Speaker Output: 4-8 ohms, 90V, 25A, peak dual Speakon Combo ¼-inch jacks.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.9" x 3" (218 x 201 x 76mm)
- Weight: 3.7 lb. (1.6kg)
- Power handling: 300W
- Speaker: 1x12" Eminence Travis Toy Double T 12
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12”, 305 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Resonance (Fs): 53 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 3.8 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100.2 dB
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.6 ohm
- Magnet Weight: 11 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.36”, 9.1 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3”, 76 mm
- Dimensions: H 16 inches (40.64 cm) x W 18.25 inches (47 cm) x D 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Weight: 27 lb. (12.25 kg)
- Included Accessories:
- Aluminum amplifier retention plate
- Laser-engraved Travis Toy 12 tiltback legs pre-installed
- Ballistic nylon cover
- Right-angle speaker cable
- Travis Toy 12 Product badge
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.