- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Cab-Link Passive Speaker Cabinet Merger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45755 000000000 K45755000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tonebone Cab-Link provides a simple and compact solution for players who have a single speaker output on their amplifier but want to connect two ...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your amp's speaker setup with ease.
The Tonebone Cab-Link provides a simple and compact solution for players who have a single speaker output on their amplifier but want to connect two cabinets simultaneously.
Completely passive with no need for power, the Cab-Link combines two cabinets in either series or parallel configuration, which allows their total impedance to match the output impedance of the amp. Both cabinets are connected via speaker cables to outputs A and B and an easy-to-use guide on the top of the Cab-Link lets you know which input to connect your amp to, depending on the impedance ratings of your cabinets. For example, if you have two 8 Ohm speaker cabinets, they can be combined in series for a 16 Ohm amplifier or in parallel for use with a 4 Ohm amp. The output of your amplifier connects to one of two input jacks; use either the series or parallel input depending on which configuration is required.
The Cab-Link also features a line out, which provides additional functionality and can be used to feed another amplifier or an effects unit. A dedicated level control allows for fine-tuning of this output. The Cab-Link can easily handle amp outputs of up to 400 watts with a military-grade circuit board and a solid-steel chassis to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Connect one amplifier output to two speaker cabinets
- Can use in series or parallel configuration
- Compact and completely passive, no need for power
- Additional line output with level control
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.