- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Shotgun 4 Channel Amp Driver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42694 000000000 J42694000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shotgun™ is a compact guitar-level signal buffer designed to drive up to four amplifiers simultaneously and fit nicely on any pedalboard. It feat...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your rig beyond your wildest dreams.
The Shotgun™ is a compact guitar-level signal buffer designed to drive up to four amplifiers simultaneously and fit nicely on any pedalboard. It features two inputs with a switching jack on input-2 that - when connected - changes the architecture from a 1x4 mono distribution system to a 2x2 stereo setup. The Shotgun is equipped with CLC™ – Radial's unique Consistent Load Compensation circuit that retains a stable input impedance to ensure the character of the signal remains unchanged, no matter if you use one or two sources.
Inside, a carefully designed low noise buffer circuit with a full-surface ground plane delivers your tone farther—up to 50 feet (15 meters) without noise. This is augmented with isolation transformers on outputs 2, 3 and 4 to help eliminate the nasty buzz and hum caused by ground loops when multiple amps are connected together. And like all Radial products, the Shotgun is made tough to handle the rigors of professional touring. Powering is done using standard 9V supply or multi-pedal power brick.
When used in the 1x4 mono-mode, the Shotgun will effortlessly drive multiple amplifiers, direct box outputs and modeling amplifiers at the same time. In 2x2 stereo-mode, you can connect the output from your stereo chorus to the Shotgun and drive two or four amps in stereo, in phase, without noise.
- Inputs: two 1/4 in.
- Outputs: four 1/4 in.
- Configurable for 1x4 mono or 2x2 stereo
- Isolated outputs eliminate ground loops
- Buffered outputs drive extra long cables
- CLC™ Consistent Load Compensation circuit
- Made in Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.