- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall Isolation 12 Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480371 000000000 480371000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Essential whenever or wherever you're unable to crank full performance volume and tone. The concept is simple. A speaker is mounted in a completely c...Click To Read More About This Product
Isolate your sound, not yourself!
Essential whenever or wherever you're unable to crank full performance volume and tone. The concept is simple. A speaker is mounted in a completely closed, hinged cabinet with a microphone suspended inside. The cab has 1/4" in and outs, as well as a mic out to the mixing console. For recording, Isolation lets you record your amp full out, reflecting your true tone without waking the neighbors or inspiring visits from the cops. 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. 18"W x 18"H x 31-1/2"D.
How to use it: Simply plug your 8 ohm speaker output from any amplifier source into the 1/4" speaker in/out of the ISO. With the top lid or rear compartment door open, tailor your sound as you would with any cabinet. (Note that the Vintage 30 Celestion is 60 watts so be aware that it cannot handle the same power as a 4x12 full of them). Next, close the lid or rear compartment and secure the latches. Now, plug a standard XLR cable into the XLR output and connect to any source that accepts XLR mic level. This can be anything from a channel input of the PA system to the smallest USB interface for recording. Finally, adjust for optimum level and you are done. Remember that there is no such thing as total silence, but the ISO cab approach eliminates most of the sound coming from speaker and allows use of loud amplifiers for home recording in situations where you can't blast and "Silent Stage" situations in which many players are forced to degrade their experience by using digital modeling products.
- Retractable handle
- Celestion Vintage 30 - 12" speaker
- Mic not included, condenser mic recommended
- 8Ohm - 60 watts
- Mic mount and mic clip (Mic not included)
- XLR microphone output
- 1/4" speaker input
- Rugged casters
- Sealed "top lid"
- Convenient "closet size"
- 18"W x 18"H x 31.5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.