Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Randall RD100H Diavlo 100W Tube Guitar Head Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Randall RD100H Diavlo 100W Tube Guitar Head Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A metal monster with focused features.
It features three footswitchable channels (Clean, Overdrive 1 and Overdrive 2), with shared master volume and four-band EQ controls, and independent volume and gain knobs on each channel. The included four-button footswitch also features a "Turbo Boost" for when you need to cut through the mix.
The crushing high-gain tube overdrive is handled by a combination of 12AX7 preamp tubes and 6L6 power tubes. Also housed in the ruggedly constructed metal monster are a speaker-emulated XLR output for direct recording or PA mixing, and a Class-A discrete FX loop.
- Power: 100W tube
- Three channels & turbo boost
- Four-function footswitch
- FX loop
- Speaker-emulated XLR output
- Impedance: 4Î, 8Î, 16Î
- Dimensions: 27" x 9.4" x 10"
- Weight: 44lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.