- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall RD45H Diavlo 45W Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- H98373 000001000 H98373000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Randall RD45H 45W amp head provides the spine-crushing, tube-driven tone, but in a size you can use for practice, the studio or the stage.It feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big heavy-metal tone in a versatile size.
The Randall RD45H 45W amp head provides the spine-crushing, tube-driven tone, but in a size you can use for practice, the studio or the stage.
It features two footswitchable channels (Clean and Overdrive) with a volume boost, and shared four-band EQ and master volume. Each channel has independent gain controls, and the Overdrive channel has an independent Volume control.
Around the back of the ruggedly constructed head are dual speaker outputs, speaker-emulated XLR output for direct recording or feeding directly to a house PA, an FX loop and the tone complement of two 6L6 power tubes and four 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Power: 45W tube
- Two footswitchable channels (Clean and Overdrive), plus boost
- Footswitch included
- Speaker-emulated XLR output
- FX loopDimensions: 19.7" x 8.6" x 10"
- Weight: 30.8 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.