- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall RG1003H 100W Solid State Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94893 000001000 H94893000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Randall RG1003H guitar head is not messing around. The three channel 100W high gain FET solid state guitar amp head offers reverb and an FX loop....Click To Read More About This Product
A solid state masterpiece with plenty of power.
The Randall RG1003H guitar head is not messing around. The three channel 100W high gain FET solid state guitar amp head offers reverb and an FX loop. It's equipped with 1/8" stereo media input, headphone output, speaker emulated XLR direct output with ground lift. Footswitch included.
- Three channels
- Spring reverb
- Footswitch included
- 1/8" stereo media input
- Headphone output
- Speaker emulated XLR direct output
Call or click to get this amp.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.