- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall Thrasher 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27357 000000000 J27357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered by world renowned amp guru, Mike Fortin, this amplifier is the result of countless hours of listening tweaking and perfecting the tight an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile amp head or over-the-top gain, tight focused attack and crushing tone.
Engineered by world renowned amp guru, Mike Fortin, this amplifier is the result of countless hours of listening tweaking and perfecting the tight and relentless attack that the circuit delivers. The design is intended to offer a more focused approach to tube amp performance than previously available in the market. Drop tuning, 6-, 7- , 8- and higher stringed instruments will translate with pristine clarity while still maintaining over the top gain and playability regardless of the setting.
If you mettle in metal, this amp head should be a part of your rig. Order today!
Channels: 2+ boost
Impedance: 16, 8, 4 ohm minimum
FX/GATE/REVERB: Class A discrete instrument Level Loop
FOOTSWITCH: 2 Channels and boost mode (RF2-LED)
Dimensions (LxWxH) 738 mm x 265 mm x 266 mm
Weight (kg): 27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.