- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revv Amplification G20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74117 000001000 L74117000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Revv Amplificiation G20 20W tube amp head is the next evolution of the popular D20, the world's first Two notes Torpedo-embedded tube amplifier. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash awesome high-gain Revv tone without a speaker cab.
The Revv Amplificiation G20 20W tube amp head is the next evolution of the popular D20, the world's first Two notes Torpedo-embedded tube amplifier. The D20 became an instant hit with guitarists worldwide for its organic tone and ability to play, record and perform direct without a cabinet. And now, the engineers at Revv have delivered high gain in an affordable, compact, Torpedo-embedded head.
The G20 is a no-compromise solution for guitarists who demand perfect tone every time and need a complete rig to drop into any musical situation.
It features two channels, clean and the Revv high-gain Purple channel with 3-band EQ, gain and volume controls, as well as three Aggression levels. The tube complement includes three 12AX7 preamp and two 6V6 power-amp tubes for a rich, analog tone.
A “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two Notes’ power amp simulation and dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes, such as EL84, if you like. The reactive load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
For practice, the G20 also features a level-adjustable headphone output.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Attenuation from 20W to 4W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, Aggression switch, wide switch
- Two Notes settings programmable via MIDI or optional preset footswitch
- Buffered series FX Loop
- Impedance: switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two Notes reactive load and virtual cabinets
- 6 customizable pre-loaded virtual cabinets selectable via front knob — or up to 128 via MIDI
- Headphone output with level control
- XLR balanced direct output
- USB output
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- High-quality transformers
- Easily accessible rear-bias test
- Easily accessible fuse
- Durable, lightweight aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 6.31” x 7.5” x 12.31” including knobs, not including handle
- Weight: ~9 lb
- Includes carrying case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.