Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Revv Amplification G20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head Blacktrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 01/07/22
Buy any Two notes & Torpedo Embedded hardware and get the Tone Vault FREE!
Offer expires 01/07/22Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Revv Amplification G20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Unleash awesome high-gain Revv tone without a speaker cab.
The G20 is a no-compromise solution for guitarists who demand perfect tone every time and need a complete rig to drop into any musical situation.
It features two channels, clean and the Revv high-gain Purple channel with 3-band EQ, gain and volume controls, as well as three Aggression levels. The tube complement includes three 12AX7 preamp and two 6V6 power-amp tubes for a rich, analog tone.
A “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two Notes’ power amp simulation and dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes, such as EL84, if you like. The reactive load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
For practice, the G20 also features a level-adjustable headphone output.
Call or click to order today!
G20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Attenuation from 20W to 4W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, Aggression switch, wide switch
- Two Notes settings programmable via MIDI or optional preset footswitch
- Buffered series FX Loop
- Impedance: switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two Notes reactive load and virtual cabinets
- 6 customizable pre-loaded virtual cabinets selectable via front knob — or up to 128 via MIDI
- Headphone output with level control
- XLR balanced direct output
- USB output
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- High-quality transformers
- Easily accessible rear-bias test
- Easily accessible fuse
- Durable, lightweight aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 6.31” x 7.5” x 12.31” including knobs, not including handle
- Weight: ~9 lb
- Includes carrying case
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.