- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rockett Pedals Archer Boost Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19115 000000000 J19115000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Archer is a versatile overdrive/boost with amazing headroom that is designed to help you cut through the mix. The Archer is sort of a two-in-one ...Click To Read More About This Product
Overdrive and boost in one easy-to-use pedal.
The Archer is a versatile overdrive/boost with amazing headroom that is designed to help you cut through the mix. The Archer is sort of a two-in-one pedal. It can be used as just a clean boost by turning the gain all the way down. As you introduce gain it will attenuate the clean signal but there is a magical blend in between that you will find. Experiment with the settings and be careful with the output¦.this dude is loud!
Output: The volume control is very powerful and drives fairly hard relatively early. This allows you to hit the front end of an amp or pedal to get very aggressive or crystal clear.
Treble: The Treble control is a very effective EQ that goes from dark to a very "chimey", bright tone. It's great to create that midrange clarity.
Gain: The gain also acts as a mixer control between the clean boost and the gain. Turn the gain all the way down and your output becomes the volume for all clean boost.
Start blending in the gain control and it will simultaneously reduce clean volume and introduce gain...somewhere in the middle is the sweet spot or mix of the two.
All J. Rockett Audio Designs pedals operate off of the standard BOSS type 9 volt adapter or a single 9-volt battery. The power input is a 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. Using an external power supply will automatically disconnect the battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery life when not in use or when not used with an appropriate, external power supply.
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 5.125" x 2.55"
- 2.1mm x 5.5 mm tip/negative plug
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.