- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue G10 10W 1x5 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 430834 000001000 430834000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Rogue G-10 guitar amp produces a variety of tones in a compact size.The Rogue G-10 preamp section has a master volume and overdrive switch to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact amp perfect for beginners or practicing.
The new Rogue G-10 guitar amp produces a variety of tones in a compact size.
The Rogue G-10 preamp section has a master volume and overdrive switch to go between clean and overdriven sounds. The 2-band EQ is simple and allows for adjusting the amp to match the player's style and guitar. The headphone jack automatically switches off the internal speaker.
The Rogue G-10 is a great starter amp and will continue to serve as a practice tool for those that graduate to a larger amp.
- Compact size
- Switch for clean or overdriven sound
- Master volume
- 2-band tone control
- 1/4" Headphone out
Get the perfect starter amp at a great price. Order today.
- MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT: 10 Watts
- SPEAKER: 5", 8 Ohm
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 260mm x 230mm x 155mm, 10.2" x 9" x 6.1"
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12 Watts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.