- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 608895 000000000 608895000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor delivers 30W of audio punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp. The CM-30 is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Makes a versatile mini PA too!
The Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor delivers 30W of audio punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp. The CM-30 is designed for home-studio and wide-ranging monitoring applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well.
The Roland CM-30 monitor speaker offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini-PA rig. It's equipped with 3 input channels, with one XLR mic/line input and 2 additional AUX RCA and stereo mini-phone inputs, making a total of 5 simultaneous inputs possible (4 stereo and one mono input). The Stereo Link function allows 2 CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of 10 inputs.
Sound can be further refined with the Roland speaker's onboard 2-band equalizer. As with all other controls, the EQ knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
The Roland CM-30 can be easily and safely toted from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grille cover, and cabinet corner protectors. Other handy features include a stereo headphone jack and mic stand adapter.
- 6.5" coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30W output
- 3 input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and 2 additional aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between 2 units, for a total of up to 8 stereo inputs and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grille cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.