- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland CUBE Street Battery Powered Stereo Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481658 000001000 481658000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland CUBE Street is the amp for you if you're a musician on the move. Whether you're running to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig, or any situati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rule the street with your guitar, a mic, and Roland!
The Roland CUBE Street is the amp for you if you're a musician on the move. Whether you're running to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig, or any situation that requires portability and versatility, the battery powered CUBE Street guitar amp is a marvel that's ready to travel fast. The CUBE Street sounds amazing and is capable of high-volume output thanks to dual digital power amps and a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers. And just wait until you hear the built-in effects and amp models!
Great Sound to Go
Roland CUBE amps are famous for performance that exceeds their physical size, and the CUBE Street is no exception. With two high performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible, and is capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions. Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries.
8 Amps Onboard
More than meets the eye, the CUBE Street is actually 8 different amps in one via its built-in COSM amp models. From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks, Roland's COSM technology is world famous for capturing every nuance of the original amps -- from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
The CUBE Street amplifier is chock full of extra features to make your gigs easier, including a built-in chromatic tuner and 2 digital effects processors. In addition to the aforementioned COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland's famous effects to enrich your sound.
It's a guitar amp and mini PA system in one! With its dual-channel architecture and XRL/1/4" Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier. There's even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5" neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM AMPs, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- (1 kHz)
- MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu
- GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel: -10 dBu
- STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- POWER Switch
- (MIC/LINE Channel)
- SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel)
- TUNER Switch, TYPE Switch, GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), EFX Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob
- TUNER, POWER
- (MIC/LINE Channel)
- Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type)
- (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel)
- Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type)
- STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw: 235 mA
- Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Carrying Case, Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Width: 415 mm, 16-3/8 inches
- Depth: 295 mm, 11-5/8 inches
- Height: 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches
- Weight: 5.2 kg, 11 lbs. 8 oz.(Weight is including batteries.)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.