- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier
- Write a Review
- K47588 000000000 K47588000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Roland's most popular keyboard amplifier series, redesigned for tomorrow's player.
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Compact and affordable, the KC-200 features 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer with four line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-150, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12 in. woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-200 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the amp’s Sub Out jack.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-200 offers full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 100 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section and updated 12 in. woofer, the KC-200 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 4+1 Mixing
The KC-200’s four 1/4 in. line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. There’s also an auxiliary channel with 1/8 in. and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. Channel 4 is dedicated to monitoring through the KC-200’s onboard speakers and headphones jack; this allows you to monitor click or guide tracks while performing without sending the sound to a PA via the amp’s line out jack.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-200 integrates into any playing environment. A 1/4 in. line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and Sub Out, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4 in. line inputs, dedicated AUX input, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4in. line output, headphones output, and sub output
Order the enhanced KC Series keyboard amps today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.