- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47595 000000000 K47595000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Roland's most popular keyboard amplifier series, redesigned for tomorrow's player.
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Offering full-range stereo sound and battery-powered operation, the three-channel KC-220 is the ultimate mobile keyboard amp. It also excels as a mini PA, thanks to its built-in DSP effects, dedicated auxiliary input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Delivering big sound in a super-portable package, the KC-220 is a must-have amp for rehearsals, street performances, and gigging on the go.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-220 delivers full-range stereo sound with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2), two newly designed 6.5 in. speakers, and two custom tweeters. The compact cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, which provides extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with an advanced power section optimized for efficient battery operation, the KC-220 smoothly reproduces the wide frequency range of 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, as well as rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
Compact and convenient, the KC-220 is a complete stereo mixing system that travels everywhere you need to play. Three 1/4 in. line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments, and Channel 1 also includes an XLR input for using a vocal mic. There’s a dedicated aux channel as well, with 1/8 in. and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, and other devices.
Stereo Effects and EQ
It’s easy to enhance your sound with the KC-220’s high-quality DSP effects. Normal and wide stereo chorus effects are provided, plus a lush stereo reverb for vocals and instruments. And for hands-free operation on stage, effects on/off can be controlled with an optional footswitch. The KC-220 also includes high and low EQ for shaping the overall sound to suit the venue.
The KC-220 is equipped with mono/stereo line outputs, allowing you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, or recording devices. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
- Battery-powered stereo keyboard amplifier
- Highly efficient power section with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2)
- Two newly developed custom 6.5 in. woofers and two custom tweeters
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4 in. inputs, dedicated AUX input, and master EQ
- Built-in DSP effects: reverb and two chorus types
- XLR mic input, mono/stereo line output, and headphones output
Order the enhanced KC Series keyboard amps today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.