- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47584 000000000 K47584000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Roland's most popular keyboard amplifier series, redesigned for tomorrow's player.
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
The 50-watt KC-80 is a miniature powerhouse with three line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-60, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 10 in. woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the KC-80’s Sub Out jack.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-80 offers full-range audio reproduction in an easy-to-carry portable amp. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section and updated 10 in. woofer, the KC-80 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
The KC-80’s three 1/4 in. line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. In addition, there’s an auxiliary channel with 1/8 in. and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 also includes an XLR input, allowing you to plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-80 integrates into any playing environment. A 1/4 in. line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and Sub Out, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 50 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections
- Custom 2-way speaker system with newly developed 10 in. woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4 in. inputs, dedicated AUX input, and master EQ
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Order the enhanced KC Series keyboard amps today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.