- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland Mobile Cube Battery-Powered Stereo Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 482467 000001000 482467000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland Mobile Cube is a battery-powered stereo guitar combo amplifier that plugs you into instant audio entertainment. Small and mighty, the ster...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The all-purpose portable amp.
The Roland Mobile Cube is a battery-powered stereo guitar combo amplifier that plugs you into instant audio entertainment. Small and mighty, the stereo Mobile Cube amp can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices, and can be used anywhere, anytime. Connect microphones, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, drum machines, MP3 players, you name it, and jam for up to 15 hours.
Small Size, Big Sound
At just 11-1/16" (W) x 4-1/4" (D) x 7" (H), no larger than a briefcase, Mobile Cube is a traveler's dream. Battery-powered, it can be operated anywhere -- just plug in, turn on, and jam. Two high-performance speakers provide stereo sound that defies Mobile Cube's physical size.
Built-In Stereo Effects
Equipped with Roland's legendary FX engine, Mobile Cube offers high-quality stereo reverb and chorus effects. Sweeten your vocals, add fire to your guitar tone, or immerse your mixes in a rich stereo sound field. Center Cancel is also provided for minimizing vocals in pre-recorded music -- great for karaoke and play-along performance.
All Instruments Welcome
Thanks to its variety of inputs, Mobile Cube accommodates microphones, keyboards, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, MP3 players, and more. No other instrument amplifier of this size has a stereo input port. Use it as a practice amp at home, while traveling, indoors or out. Mobile Cube is an amplifier that is great for parties, karaoke, and vocal lessons. Connect your Roland Mobile Cube amp to a mic stand for use as a monitor speaker or micro PA.
- Battery-powered amplifier for anyone, anywhere, anytime
- 5W (2.5W + 2.5W) stereo power with two high-performance 10cm (4") speakers
- Inputs for microphone, stereo-instrument, and stereo AUX; headphone output
- Center Cancel function for karaoke
- Built-in stereo reverb/chorus, distortion and more
- Dedicated strap included for easy carry around
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC Channel: -50dBu, KEYBOARD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER Switch, TONE Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob, MIC Channel: VOLUME Knob, KEYBORAD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: TYPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, CHORUS Switch, AUX: CENTER CANCEL Switch
- Indicator: POWER
- Connectors: MIC Channel: Input Jacks (1/4" phone type), KEYBOARD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: Input Jack L/MONO, GUITAR (1/4" phone type), Input Jack R (1/4" phone type), AUX IN Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type), PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6 or AC Adaptor (optional)
- Current Draw: 175 mA
- Accessories: Strap, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSB-120/PSB-230EU/PSB-230UK/PSB-240A)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 280 mm (11-1/16 inches)
- Depth: 108 mm, (4-1/4 inches)
- Height: 177 mm (7 inches)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5 lb. 9 oz.)
- *including battery
- *0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.