- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seymour Duncan Power Stage 200 Pedal Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78793 000001000 L78793000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
PowerStage 200 is a pedalboard-mounted power amp that de-livers clean, musical volume for players who rely on modelers or stompboxes, with gig-friend...Click To Read More About This Product
Pedal modeled power amp for versatility in shaping your sound.
PowerStage 200 is a pedalboard-mounted power amp that de-livers clean, musical volume for players who rely on modelers or stompboxes, with gig-friendly features that will also pay divi-dends in the studio and rehearsal space. Pumping out 200 watts in a compact, slick-looking enclosure, the PowerStage 200 goes way beyond simply taking your tone and making it louder. A care-fully voiced 4-band EQ lets you dial in your sound for any room or any cab. The DI output features switchable speaker simulation, so you can send a consistent tone to the front of house night after night, with no need to mic your cabinet.
The PowerStage 200—compact, musical power for pedals, model-ers, and much more. Like our award-winning pedals, the PowerStage 200 is designed and assembled at our Santa Barbara, California, factory by the same team responsible for our legendary pickups.
Backline and flyout gigs are a breeze with the PowerStage 200. Show up, run a cable to you cab, and you’re good to go. And when you bypass your distortion and overdrive pedals, the PS 200’s full, warm sound will serve as your clean tone. You can even adjust the big master volume knob with your foot, boosting your solos in real time.The benefits of the PowerStage 200 extend into the studio and the rehearsal room, as well.
- The speaker simulation makes it possible to record your pedalboard straight into your DAW. The Aux In jack allows you to jam along with drum grooves and backing tracks while practicing, which is obviously a live show boon as well, giving loopers, solo artists, and coffeehouse singer-song-writers more options when performing. The headphone out—with level control—lets you practice silently with full, speaker-emulated tone and it also gives you the option of in-ear monitoring on a gig.
For 4 bands of EQ lets you dial in your sound in any room or cabinet. Order today.
- 200 Watts
- 4 band EQ
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.