- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound City Master Lead 50 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35262 000000000 L35262000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the Sound City Master Lead 50.Not much compares to the experience of striking an open E chord when you have some tube-driven sonic heft behind y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deliver some thick, EL34 tube tone to the masses.
Meet the Sound City Master Lead 50.
Not much compares to the experience of striking an open E chord when you have some tube-driven sonic heft behind you.
The heart of the Master Lead 50 is the dual-Mullard-EL34 power amp section that is designed to saturate when pushed.
Brace yourself for a paradigm shifting amplifier experience. The Sound City Master Lead 50 dares modern players to go back to rock’s brawny, tube-melting roots and experience the freedom of unbridled musical expression.
The Master Lead 50 also excels as a power house foundation for your pedals and effects. Whether straight-in or with your pedal board, the SC50 will inspire your creativity and elevate your performance.
The legendary amp for legends in the making.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: V1 - 12AX7 Tung-Sol; V2, V3 - 12AX7A Ruby Selected; V4 - 12AT7 Ruby Selected (preamp); V5-V6 Mullard EL34 matched pair (power amp)
- Inputs: Input 1 (Low sensitivity, Normal); Input 2 (High sensitivity, Normal); Input 3 (Low sensitivity, Brilliant); Input 4 (High sensitivity, Brilliant)
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Size: 25.75" x 11.5" x 10.25" (65 cm x 29 cm x 26 cm)
- Weight: 41 lb. (18.6 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.