- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound City SC20 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- L36945 000000000 L36945000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sound City SC20 tube combo is the perfectly executed gigging and recording amplifier. The SC20s compact size and uncomplicated control set belies...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This amazing-sounding tube combo is ready for the stage and studio.
The Sound City SC20 tube combo is the perfectly executed gigging and recording amplifier. The SC20s compact size and uncomplicated control set belies its expansive tonal range and versatility. Within its classic, understated exterior lies an ultra-versatile sonic platform that delivers pedal-friendly performance as easily as it does dynamic plug and play expression.
With 20 plus-watts of ultra-responsive power driving a custom 12” Sound City Power Speaker, you'll find yourself in command of the legendary Sound City dynamics that helped launch the big-sound revolution in 1967. The SC20s sparking tonal palette comes courtesy of a matched pair of Mullard 6V6 power tubes, producing a rich, natural sustain, topped off with the instantly recognizable tube-driven Accutronics reverb. Cranking up the volume pushes the power tubes into blissful overdrive. Simply stated, you’ll find the full-bodied performance of the Sound City SC20 tube combo to be without peer, regardless of size and power.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: V1 - 12AX7 Tung-Sol; V2, V3 - 12AX7A Ruby Selected; V4, V5 – 12AT7 Ruby Selected (preamp); two Mullard 6V6 matched (power amp)
- Speaker: Special design 12" Sound City Power Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Controls: Normal volume, Brilliant volume, 3-band EQ, reverb
- Effects: tube-driven Accutronics 3-spring reverb
- Outputs: Dual parallel 8 ohm
- Size: 20.5" x 16.75" x 8.375" (52 cm x 42.5 cm x 21 cm)
- Weight: 35 lb. (16 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.