- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound City SC212 140W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35261 000000000 L35261000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Sound City cabinets deliver what players love about vintage speaker cabinets, with innovation and evolution, making them the most responsive and expr...Click To Read More About This Product
This tour-ready 2x12 delivers vintage-style tone in a modern package.
Sound City cabinets deliver what players love about vintage speaker cabinets, with innovation and evolution, making them the most responsive and expressive speaker cabinets available. The low-end it is tight and authoritative. The mids are articulate and musical. The high-end is clear and smooth.
The classic styling with original Sound City vinyl, white piping, vintage custom reproduction grill cloth and custom-made plexi name plate make them some of the most handsome cabinets ever made.
The SC212 has rear mounted Sound City Power speakers, that are custom made by Fane in the U.K. The back panel is vented, providing a pleasing omni-directional low end.
The SC212 utilizes the Steve Fryette-designed V-Brace technology, replacing a traditional and antiquated baffle-support post. This provides just the right amount of baffle flex and tuning to result in a very interactive and responsive playing experience.
All Sound City cabinets are made in the USA using the finest baltic birch plywood available.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 140W
- Speakers: 2x12" Custom Sound City Power Made in the U.K. by Fane
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Plug-in casters included
- Dimensions: 29.75" x 21" x 14" (75.5 cm x 53 cm x 35.5 cm)
- Weight: 63 lb. (28.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.