- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic BG250-112 250W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp with 2 TonePrint Slots
- Write a Review
- H99256 000001000 H99256000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic BG250-112 bass combo amp took the power and tone that made the Bass Amp 2.0 line so popular, and then loaded it up with top-notch f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact, powerful and rich with features.
The TC Electronic BG250-112 bass combo amp took the power and tone that made the Bass Amp 2.0 line so popular, and then loaded it up with top-notch features. The 1x12" 250W combo comes equipped with a built-in tuner, 3-band intelligent EQ and, of course, TC Electronic's trademark TonePrint system that allows users to beam professionally made effects and tones from their smartphones directly to the BG250-112, controllable with an optional footswitch.
Other features include six effects types - chorus, flanger, vibrato octave, SpectraComp and Bass Drive - a headphone output (which mutes the speaker), auxiliary input to play along with your favorite tunes, USB mini port, a mute button for quiet tuning, and a balanced XLR output for direct recording in the studio or a clean feed to the mixer for live playing.
- Power: 250W
- 1x12" custom driver; 1x1" custom piezo tweeter
- Built-in 6-string tuner
- Intelligent 3-band EQ
- Headphone output (mutes speaker)
- Auxiliary input
- TC Electronic's TonePrint system
- Balanced output
- 35.6 lbs.
- 18" x 14.8" x 21.3"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.