- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2 Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48060 000000000 J48060000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harmony Singer is an exciting vocal processing no larger than a guitar stomp box, but that expands the vocal component of your performance in a v...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand the breadth of your vocal performance.
The Harmony Singer is an exciting vocal processing no larger than a guitar stomp box, but that expands the vocal component of your performance in a very big way. Whether you're electric, electro-acoustic, pro or practicing, your vocal presentation will sound like your group just increased by a couple of backup singers, an expert engineer and a ton of gear.
This all-in-one, compact pedal features Vocal Harmony, Tone and Reverb. You can utilize up to two harmony voices guided automatically by the guitar via the In/Thru connection. The Adaptive Tone "sweetens" overall vocal quality and three high-quality Reverb styles with adjustable level.
Under the hood of Harmony Singer is a collection of high end audio processers tweaked to perfection. Smooth dynamics, with a silky brightness, EQ presets and a built-in de-esser automatically adapt to the tone and dynamic range of your singing so that even with an average PA, you'll sound your best.
Harmony Singer analyzes your guitar chords so when you hit the footswitch, your harmony backup group is in tune and on time. When it's this easy, you'll find yourself trying harmony in songs you wouldn't have thought of before.
TC Helicon's sister company, TC Electronic is renowned in the pro-audio community for the quality of its reverb algorithms and the styles in Harmony Singer derive directly from that lineage. The Room, Club and Hall styles are all built to flatter your voice, so go ahead and crank it up, your audience will love it.
Of course you don't want to announce your next song or chat to the folks with the Reverb on. Holding the Harmony on/off button puts you into Talk mode where your voice is still processed by Tone but the Reverb and Harmony effects are turned off. If you've ever connected a mic to your PA, you're ready to connect Harmony Singer. Mic to Harmony Singer and Harmony Singer to PA. Nice and easy. Your guitar connects the same way you'd connect your other stomp box effects - only it likes to be first in the chain.
- Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
- Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
- Ground lift remove shum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you can always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e835 fx or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compat, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
Order today. You'll get better gigs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.