- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon Switch-6 Guitar Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15084 000001000 J15084000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Switch-6 extends the control of compatible TC-Helicon vocal/guitar processors to fit your unique performance style and needs. The six footswitches ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extended remote control of TC-Helicon vocal and guitar multi-FX.
Switch-6 extends the control of compatible TC-Helicon vocal/guitar processors to fit your unique performance style and needs. The six footswitches can be customized to control a multitude of functions, which will let you loop, toggle individual effects, change presets, engage HIT, or even use it as a guitar pedal board; and more. Create your own favorite control scheme, or use the preprogrammed setups on your unit. No matter what setup you choose, Switch-6 offers a handy shortcut to getting the sounds you want, when you want them and the durable design means that it won't quit before you do.
Six individual footswitches for remote control of programmable functions, e.g. Preset Up/Down, Loop/Rec, Hit, Tap Tempo, Effects On/Off/Momentary, Guitar FX, Boost and similar (consult the manual or the Switch-6 setup menu screen on your unit for exact options)
Heavy-duty metal construction designed for gigging
Works with VoiceLive Touch 2 and VoiceLive 3
Includes TRS cable
Add to your rig for more versaility. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.